Banking Awareness section is very relevant for all the examinations. So, we at Bsc4success try to provide some important Banking Awareness MCQs on the daily basis, which will certainly help you in scoring good marks in Banking Awareness section.
1. A fund which invests in companies or properties which are performing poorly and may therefore be undervalued is known as –
1. Mutual Fund
2. Equity Fund
3. Vulture Fund
4. Money Market Fund
5. Capital Market Fund
2. Fiscal Consolidation is an activity done by govt related to –
(A) To maintain good fiscal health
(B) To cut debt cost to government
(C) To cut wasteful expenditure
(D) To improve revenue opportunities
1. Only (A)
2. Only (B)
3. Both (C) and (D)
4. All of the above
5. None of the above
3. What is Stagflation?
1. when there is high rate of Inflation in the economy
2. when there is low economy growth rate
3. when there is high rate of unemployment in the economy
4. None of these
5. All of these.
4. Bank Board Bureau has drawn up an elaborate plan called “GRAF” which will act as a roadmap for Banks. What does letter ‘R’ represent in ‘GRAF’?
5. The CSR provision requires affected companies to spend at least how much percent of their average net profits made in the preceding three years on CSR?
6. Which of the following is not a Qualitative tool to control Credit Creation by RBI?
1. Margin Requirements
2. Regulation of Consumer Credit
3. Credit Rationing
4. Direct Action
5. Open Market Operation
7. RBI necessitate that Banks classify any investments in debt or equity securities when they are purchased, with options to classify as ‘held to maturity’, ‘held for trading’ and _______ .
1. Held and Sold
2. Held for Sale
3. Available for Sale
4. Mark to Market
5. Sale for Availablity
8. Which of the following characteristics defines the term ‘Anti Dumping Duty’ ?
(A) Charging extra Import Duty on the particular product
(B) It is to prevent unfair Competition in the market.
(C) It is a part of Price Discrimination Policy.
1. Only (A)
2. Only (B)
3. Only (C)
4. All (A), (B) and (C)
5. None of these
9. Sweat Equity Share are the equity shares issued by any company to its directors or employees in recognition of their work –
(A) At Discount
(B) With Full Consideration
(C) At Consideration other than Cash
(D) As a Bonus Share
(E) As a Right Issue of Share
1. Either (A) or (B)
2. Either (D) or (E)
3. Either (B) or (D)
4. Either (C) or (A)
5. Either (E) or (C)
10. Payments banks is a new model of banks conceptualised by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). These banks can accept a restricted deposit, which is limited to Rs 1 lac per customer. The act under which RBI grant to payments bank is –
1. Companies Act, 2013
2. Banking Regulation Act, 1949
3. RBI Act, 1934
4. Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007
5. Banking Companies Act, 1980