Lots of Examinations are scheduled in the upcoming days or months, so, all of you must have to prepare vigorously for getting Success this year. Remember always, only an uninterrupted preparation will award you your Ultimate Goal of getting the dream job. All of you must have to continue your preparation to grab the various opportunities, if you did not start yet then kick start from now as “Time & Tide wait for none”. Don’t wait for the result. Keep preparing always, then can only you will be able to achieve Success.
So, for boosting your preparation, we are providing you with the General/Economy/Banking/Current Awareness MCQs which are in News on the daily basis. Here, the Daily GA MCQs of the day.
1. The World Bank ranks how many countries based on 10 parameters for its ‘Doing Business’ report?
2. Sheikh Hasina has vowed to eradicate extreme poverty by 2021 when her country celebrates 50 years of independence. She is the present Prime Minister of
3. The board of which bank recently restored powers of RP Marathe as Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer with immediate effect?
1) Bank of Maharashtra
2) Bank of India
3) Allahabad Bank
4) Corporation Bank
5) Indian Bank
4. To help non-banking finance companies and housing finance companies tide over liquidity problems, the RBI has allowed banks to provide PCE to bonds issued by the companies. Here, PCE means
1) Permanent Credit Enhancement
2) Prior Credit Enhancement
3) Proper Credit Enhancement
4) Partial Credit Enhancement
5) None of these
5. More than 1 cr 20 lakh subscribers have joined Atal Pension Yojana so far. The minimum monthly pension provided under the scheme from the age of 60 years, depending upon the contribution, is
1) Rs 1000
2) Rs 1500
3) Rs 2000
4) Rs 2500
5) Rs 5000
6. India’s Subhankar Dey is associated with which of the following games?
7. Recep Tayyip Erdogan recently blamed that Saudi Arabia govt is directly involved in the murder of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi in Istanbul. Erdogan is present President of
8. The Union Cabinet recently approved the opening up of International Solar Alliance membership to all UN member countries. The headquarters of the ISA is located in
2) New Delhi
9. The book titled The Republic of Beliefs: A New Approach to Law and Economics has been authored by who among the following?
1) Kaushik Basu
2) Ravi Kanbur
3) Richard Powers
4) Amartya Sen
5) Jagdish Bhagwati
10. The World Savings Day is observed every year on which date?
1) 01 Oct
2) 03 Oct
3) 13 Oct
4) 21 Oct
5) 31 Oct