Lots of Examinations are scheduled in the upcoming days or months, so, all of you must have to prepare vigorously for getting Success this year. Remember always, only an uninterrupted preparation will award you your Ultimate Goal of getting the dream job. All of you must have to continue your preparation to grab the various opportunities, if you did not start yet then kick start from now as “Time & Tide wait for none”. Don’t wait for the result. Keep preparing always, then can only you will be able to achieve Success.
So, for boosting your preparation, we are providing you with the General/Economy/Banking/Current Awareness MCQs which are in News on the daily basis. Here, the Daily GA MCQs of the day.
1. The Minister of State for Tourism, KJ Alphons attended the 108th session of UNWTO Executive Council held recently in San Sebastian in
2. The former Indian Navy aircraft carrier, ______, will be reincarnated as a floating museum at an estimated cost of Rs 852 cr.
1) INS Vinashak
2) INS Vikrant
3) INS Viraat
4) INS Vishal
5) INS Vikramaditya
3. Which of the following firms has been named official partner of FIH men’s hockey World Cup 2018? It will be staged at the Kalinga Stadium, Bhubaneswar.
1) Tata Motors
2) Tata Steel
5) Mahindra & Mahindra
4. Who among the following has become the first Indian to win an Asian Snooker Tour event? He won the even recently.
1) Manan Chandra
2) Aditya Mehta
3) Geet Sethi
4) Pankaj Advani
5) Yasin Merchant
5. _______ has designed and booted up India’s first microprocessor, Shakti, which could be used in mobile computing and other devices.
6. The Union Cabinet has approved renaming of Jharsuguda Airport as “Veer Surendra Sai Airport, Jharsuguda.” The airport is located in
2) West Bengal
7. The first Global Conference on Air Pollution and Health was held recently at the World Health Organisation’s headquarters in
3) New York
8. Atul Kumar Goel recently assumed charge as Managing Director and CEO of UCO Bank which has its headquarters located in
9. Kirloskar Capital has received RBI licence to start an NBFC. In the term NBFC, letter ‘F’ denotes
10. The Cabinet Committee on Security (CCS) has signed an agreement to buy two stealth frigates (Talwar-class) for $950 mn with which country?