Lots of Examinations are scheduled in the upcoming days or months, so, all of you must have to prepare vigorously for getting Success this year. Remember always, only an uninterrupted preparation will award you your Ultimate Goal of getting the dream job. All of you must have to continue your preparation to grab the various opportunities, if you did not start yet then kick start from now as “Time & Tide wait for none”. Don’t wait for the result. Keep preparing always, then can only you will be able to achieve Success.
So, for boosting your preparation, we are providing you with the General/Economy/Banking/Current Awareness MCQs which are in News on the daily basis. Here, the Daily GA MCQs of the day.
1. In its World Economic Outlook (WEO) released recently, the IMF lowered India’s growth projections for FY20 to
1) 7.1 per cent
2) 7.2 per cent
3) 7.3 per cent
4) 7.4 per cent
5) 7.5 per cent
2. The RBI in its fourth monetary policy review of FY19 kept the Marginal Standing Facility (MSF) rate and the Bank Rate at
1) 6.25 per cent
2) 6.50 per cent
3) 6.75 per cent
4) 7 per cent
5) 7.25 per cent
3. The UK-based charity Oxfam International’s ‘Commitment to Reducing Inequality (CRI) Index 2018’ has ranked India on what position among 157 countries?
4. MN Paloor passed away recently. He was a well-known ______ poet.
5. Jeremy Lalrinnunga won the first gold medal for India at Youth Olympics in Argentina’s capital Buenos Aires. Jeremy is an Indian
4) tennis player
6. Which social networking platform was recently found with a bug that exposed private data of up to 500,000 users to external developers? It is in process to be shut down.
7. Starting 1 Jan 2019, all practising chartered accountants will have to register all certificates issued by them with the recently launched UDIN portal. Here, the term UDIN means
1) Uniform Document Identification Number
2) Uploaded Document Identification Number
3) Ubiquitous Document Identification Number
4) Unique Document Identification Number
5) Universal Document Identification Number
8. Hurricane ‘Michael’ (a category 3 storm) hit which of the following countries recently?
4) South Korea
9. Nikki Haley resigned as the ambassador of which of the following countries to the United Nations recently?
10. Which of the following cyclonic storms hit the coastal region of Odisha recently causing heavy rainfall?