Lots of Examinations are scheduled in the upcoming days or months, so, all of you must have to prepare vigorously for getting Success this year. Remember always, only an uninterrupted preparation will award you your Ultimate Goal of getting the dream job. All of you must have to continue your preparation to grab the various opportunities, if you did not start yet then kick start from now as “Time & Tide wait for none”. Don’t wait for the result. Keep preparing always, then can only you will be able to achieve Success.
So, for boosting your preparation, we are providing you with the General/Economy/Banking/Current Awareness MCQs which are in News on the daily basis. Here, the Daily GA MCQs of the day.
1. Which state govt recently banned Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems, knows as E-Cigarettes, in the state?
1) Tamil Nadu
2. Which state govt has decided to distribute over 1 lakh pump sets to double the farmers’ income by 2022? The pump sets will be distributed under NABARD’s Rural Infrastructure Development Project.
3) Madhya Pradesh
3. The super typhoon Mangkhut hit which of the following countries recently?
4. The European Union Parliament recently voted to punish which of the following countries for breaching democratic norms?
5. ‘Build for India’ is a programme that promotes entrepreneurship, and other areas such as education, women empowerment, agriculture and environment. It is an initiative by
6. The External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj visited which of the following cities recently to attend the 23rd meeting of the Inter-Governmental Commission on Technical & Economic Cooperation (IRIGC-TEC)?
7. Who among the following will be the next Chief Justice of India as notified by the Union Law Ministry recently?
1) Sharad Arvind Bobde
2) Ranjan Gogoi
3) Arjan Kumar Sikri
4) Kurian Joseph
5) Madan Bhimrao Lokur
8. Who among the following recently launched a $2-bn fund to help homeless families and create a network of non-profit preschools in low-income communities?
1) Jeff Bezos
2) Larry Page
3) Elon Musk
4) Mark Zuckerberg
5) Warren Buffett
9. Vibha Padalkar has been appointed as the new MD and CEO of which of the following life insurance companies?
1) PNB MetLife
2) ICICI Prudential
3) HDFC Standard
4) Bharti AXA
5) Bajaj Allianz
10. Which of the following countries issues EB-5 visas (investor visas) wherein applicants have to invest a minimum $5,00,000 (plus $75,000 for processing) to migrate to the country?