These days Interview of Bank of India Credit Officer is going on. And one of our Team Members, Ankush Narang has just faced the Interview Process of Bank of India (BOI) Credit Officer. Here is the Interview Experience of Ankush Narang.
Name – Ankush Narang
Educational Qualifications – B.Com + M.Com
Venue – BOI SLC, Noida
Interview Date – Aug 08, 2018
Interview Panel – There were 4 Males and 1 Female.
Interview Time Duration – 7 minutes
These are the questions asked by the Interviewers:
- How will you introduce yourself?
- About BSC
- So, You have changed your field?
- How much salary are you getting?
- What’s your Fathers’ Business?
- What do you understand by Credit Officer?
- What makes you different from other candidates to be a credit officer other than your academic qualifications?
- How government policies affect businesses?
- Tell me about MUDRA YOJANA and its components?
- Do you know about PMSBY?
- What is Green Operation and what are its components?
- How to assess loan file of PMRPY applicant?
- What is a Balance Sheet?
- What is Current Ratio?
- What is the Ideal Current Ratio?
Note- Anyone who wants to share the Interview Experience with us can
1) Write mail at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Write in our telegram group. To join our Telegram Group: CLICK HERE