These days Interview of Bank of India Credit Officer is going on. And one of our aspirants, Sonia Kandhol has just faced the Interview Process of Bank of India (BOI) Credit Officer. Here is the Interview Experience :
Name – Sonia Kandhol
Educational Qualifications – Chartered Accountant (CA)
Venue – BOI SLC, Noida
Interview Date – Aug 08, 2018
Interview Panel – There were 4 Males and 1 Female.
Interview Time Duration – 15 minutes
These are the questions asked by the Interviewers :
- Introduce Yourself.
- What is Interest Coverage Ratio?
- What do you understand by Current Ratio?
- What is Acid Test/Quick ratio?
- What do you understand by Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Yojana (PMJJY)?
- Tell us something about Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY).
- What is the treatment of debenture redemption reserve? Why it is created?
- Why do you want to join the public sector?
- Then, Why Banking?
- What is the job profile of a Credit Officer?
- How credit officer is linked to Marketability?
- Few Questions were related to Current job profile.
Note- Anyone who wants to share the Interview Experience with us can
1) Write mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
2) Write in our telegram group. To join our Telegram Group: CLICK HERE