Interview of Bank of India Credit Officer is going on since Jun 19, 2018 across different centers all over India. We have got few questions from our various aspirants whosoever had appeared in the Interview process. Most of the students reported that the Interview is going on for 15 to 20 minutes for each student. There are five members in every panel in which 4 are males and 1 is female. Our aspirants had updated us that Vice-Chairman of BOI is also in the Panel in few Interviews.
Here are the few more interview experiences.
- Explain Working capital.
- What is Operating cycle?
- Tell in brief about Basel III and II norms.
Venue – Kolkata
- Where are you working now?
- How to appraise loan?
- What type of ratios need to be checked in loan?
- Biggest challenge of banking industry.
- Are you ready to go to rural areas?
- How to appraise loan of a fresh engineer wanting to start a small business of woolen garments in Kolkata?
- What is the role of Credit officer?
Candidate – 4
Venue – Kolkata
Working as a Data Analyst
Interview Timing – 15 mins
- You are doing a data analyst job which is lucrative and in demand. Why do you want to come to bank?
- You did MBA from IIT Roorkee. Why do you want to come to bank?
- Bank will not give you satisfaction. Why do you want to come to bank?
- What kind of job you did in TCS? Then why bank?
- After reading the advertisement what are your expectations about the job profile of credit officer. (I told about the profile). They said all those things happen in head office. Here you have to go door to door to collect interest. So why bank? (By now I had thought of 100 answers to this question)
- What are the various credit facilities available to importers and exporters?
- What are the things you look for while giving loan to a farmer from a rural area?
- How will you reduce NPA? Explain with reference to your Computer science + Finance background.
- What is natural hedging?
Educational Qualification – M. Com
Venue – Kolkata
- Tell me something about yourself
- What are the items in the Balance sheet?
- What is Contingent liabilities?
- What is your view on Merger and Privatisation?
- Tell me about your hobbies.
- What are the duties of credit officer?
- What will do if anyone will come to get Loan from you?
- Introduce yourself
- Tell me about Balance sheet.
- What is Contingent liability?
- Why do you want to join bank after MBA?
- What is your view on Privatisation and merger?
- What are the Credit facilities for exporters?
- This is a hectic job. Why do you want to join this?
Educational Qualification – CS
- Why do you want to work as a credit officer when your degree is full fledged based in Corporate?
- How do you think you will use your professional degree in the banking industry as a credit officer?
- What is ultra vires with reference to MoA?
- Define Certificate of commencement and IPO provisions.
- Balance sheet disclosure.
- What types of ratios you will check for assessment of the Working Capital?
- Tell me about yourself.
- you are in CA final then why will you want to join Bank?
- Role of a credit officer.
- How credit officer assess loan request?
- What’s your Father does?
- Did he took any loan? No, why?
- What will you check in case of a housing loan and infrastructure loan?
- In which bank you have an Account and what are various loan products of that bank?
- If you give small amount of loan to anyone without any security and unfortunately the party defaults, then how will you recover?
- Can we both sue and recover the loan amount from guarantor?
- If someone don’t have any past credit history, how will you assess his credit worthiness?
- What are your hobbies?
- Tell me about your work experience.
- Being a CA, why do you want to work as a credit officer?
- Tell me something about PM Awaas Yojana.
- Why banks prefer giving housing loans?
- Who is the Governor of RBI?
- What is negative working capital? What are the reasons for it?
- Tell me about Tandon Committee.
- Tell me about Nayak Committee.
Educational Qualification – CA
Venue – Ahmedabad
- Being a partner in a firm, why do you want to work as an employee?
- What is financial inclusion?
- What is financial literacy?
- Which is better- PSB or Private Sector Bank?
- What is green shoe option?
- What is ARC?
- Describe clubbing of income.
- What is factoring?
- If you get a chance, which region would you prefer for posting?
- Explain Capital budgeting
- Tell me the Recent actions taken in banking sector regarding corporate governance.
- How your work experience will help you in the Credit Officer Job>
- Tell me about Tondon and Nayak committe.
- Do you contributed in financial inclusion? How?
- Don’t you think your qualification is not line with your current job?
Venue – BOI Zonal Office, Ahmedabad
Interview Timing – 25 mins (approx)
- What are the process in credit appraisal?
- What is risk mitigation?
- NPA Avoidance
- Financial ratios implementation in loan disbursal process.
- Practical Questions based on some specific situations.