General Awareness section is very relevant for all the examinations. So, we at Bsc4success try to provide some important General Awareness MCQs on the daily basis, which will certainly help you in scoring good marks in General Awareness section.
1. Prime Minister of Netherlands has recently inaugurated the Indo-Dutch Ganga Forum. Who among the following is the PM of Netherlands?
1) Shahid Khaqan Abbasi
2) Sigurdur Ingi Johannsson
3) Mark Rutte
4) Atonio Costa
5) None of these
2. Who has been appointed as the new Governor of Odisha?
1) Kummanam Rajasekharan
2) Ganeshi Lal
3) Nirbhay Sharma
4) Satya Pal Malik
5) S C Jamir
3. The prestigious Nari Shakti Puraskar 2017 has been presented to the members of the INSV Tarini team in New Delhi. The six-member all-women team of INSV Tarini was led by
1) Lt Commander Vartika Joshi
2) Lt Commander Pratibha Jamwal
3) Lt Commander Swathi Patarpalli
4) Lt Aishwarya Bodapatti
5) Lt Payal Gupta
4. Which country in association with India has launched Clean Air India Initiative in New Delhi?
5. The ninth edition of ‘Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav’ under the Ministry of Culture held in which Indian state?
2) Jammu & Kashmir
4) Tamil Nadu
6. Surya Kiran-XIII exercise will be conducted at Pithoragarh, Uttarakhand between India and which country?
7. Which payments bank has appointed Anubrata Biswas as its Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer?
2) India Post
8. Which Indian shooter won gold in the women’s 50m rifle prone event at the Munich Grand Prix?
1) Anjum Moudgil
2) Apurvi Chnadela
3) Heena Sidhu
4) Tejaswini Sawant
5) Manu Bhaker
9. Geeta Kapoor has passed away recently. She was a/an
10. The 4th man to walk on the Moon, Alan Bean has passed away. He was an astronaut of which country?
4) United States