As already discussed in the previous posts (How to prepare for Bank interviews) that to clear an Interview, you must focus on yourself rather than focusing on different materials related to Interview. So, today we are providing some of the Personal Questions, which will be the key to your success. So, prepare all the personal questions accessing your strengths and weaknesses.
Keep your answers precise as you will not get much time to answer. Emphasize on your strong points and also try to present your weaknesses as useful for the organisation. Nobody wants to hear your story rather than they want to know ‘Are you good for the job or not?’ At the time of Interview, the Interviewers cross-questions, so, prepare yourself to tackle the same. Never loose your cool at the time of Interview.
Good Luck !!
To Get the Personal Questions PDF: CLICK HERE
Inteview Related Material: Personal Questions(November 30, 2015)
Important Links & More...
- Railways Notification
- Static GA Refresher
- Download BSC Academy App
- Match Point- January 2018 Issue
- IBPS CWE PO/MT-VII Score Card
- Highlights of Union Budget 2018-19
- IBPS CWE 2018-19 Tentative Calendar
- IBBI Assistant Manager Recruitment
- SBI Clerk 2018 Change in Exam Pattern
- Sixth Bi-monthly Monetary Policy Statement, 2017-18
- Railway RRB Group D Recruitment 2018 Notification
- NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment Notification
- SBI Junior Associates (Clerks) Practice Workbook Available Now
- Exam Date Revised for Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales)
- Free Coaching for SCs & OBCs Students at BSC Academy (Delhi)
- Exclusive Smart One Liner for Banking Exams (Mar 05-11)