209 total views, 12 views today
In every banking examinations, Banking Awareness section plays a pivotal role in scoring good marks in the section. It is very relevant for all the examinations. So, we at Bsc4success are providing important Banking Awareness MCQs on the daily basis, which will certainly aid your preparation. Make most of it.
1. The micro-lender Bharat Financial Inclusion recently received a no-objection nod from stock exchanges for its merger with private sector lender
1) IndusInd Bank
2) Bandhan Bank
3) RBL Bank
4) Federal Bank
5) YES Bank
2. Anubrata Biswas has been appointed as the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of which of the following payments banks?
1) Airtel Payments Bank
2) India Post Payments Bank
3) Paytm Payments Bank
4) Jio Payments Bank
5) Fino Payments Bank
3. The Banking Ombudsman Scheme is a forum for bank customers for resolution of complaints. This scheme was introduced under which section of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949?
1) Section 20A
2) Section 21A
3) Section 26A
4) Section 29A
5) Section 35A
4. The World No Tobacco Day (WNTD) is observed every year on 31 May. The WNTD 2018 will focus on the impact of tobacco on
1) cardiovascular health
2) social life
3) world economy
4) human brain
5. Who among the following has won the Man Booker International Prize 2018? Since 2016, the award has been given annually to a single book in English translation.
1) Jenny Erpenbeck (Go, Went, Gone)
2) Olga Tokarczuk (Flights)
3) Virginie Despentes (Vernon Subutex 1)
4) Javier Cercas (The Impostor)
5) Laurent Binet (The 7th Function of Language)
6. Prime Minister Narendra Modi went on a three-nation visit to Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore recently. What is the currency of Malaysia?
7. Which of the following has signed an MoU to provide financial support to village-level entrepreneurs who operate the Common Service Centres that act as access points for delivery of electronic services?
8. A non-performing asset (NPA) is a loan or advance for which the principal or interest payment remained overdue for a period of 90 days. The banks are required to classify assets which have remained NPA for a period less than or equal to 12 months as
1) Substandard assets
2) Loss assets
3) Doubtful assets
4) Negative assets
5) None of these
9. Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu released the book Straight Talk recently, which has been authored by the Member of Rajya Sabha
1) Mani Shankar Aiyar
2) Shashi Tharoor
3) Abhishek Manu Singhvi
4) Arun Jaitley
5) Manmohan Singh
10. Japan’s women clinched the Uber Cup in Bangkok to end a 37-year wait. They defeated which of the following surprise finalists to win the title?
4) South Korea