Lots of Examinations are scheduled in the upcoming days or months, so, all of you must have to prepare vigorously for getting Success this year. Remember always, only an uninterrupted preparation will award you your Ultimate Goal of getting the dream job. All of you must have to continue your preparation to grab the various opportunities, if you did not start yet then kick start from now as “Time & Tide wait for none”. Don’t wait for the result. Keep preparing always, then can only you will be able to achieve Success.
So, for boosting your preparation, we are providing you with the General/Economy/Banking/Current Awareness MCQs which are in News on the daily basis. Here, the Daily GA MCQs of the day.
1. Hima Das recently scripted history by becoming the first Indian woman to win a gold medal at the world level in which game at the IAAF World Under-20 Athletics Championships?
3) Pole vault
5) Triple jump
2. Which state recently started shipping the ‘Kew’ variety of the pineapples to the international markets? Pineapple is the state fruit of this state.
3. The public sector bank Vijaya Bank has its headquarters situated in
4. Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman recently said that the S-400 Triumf air defence missile deal will go ahead. India is purchasing this system from
5. The Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh visited Bangladesh recently. The currency of Bangladesh is
6. PM Narendra Modi recently greeted people on the occasion of Rath Yatra. The festival of Rath Yatra or Chariot Festival is celebrated every year in
1) Puri, Odisha
2) Nasik, Maharashtra
3) Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh
4) Mysore, Karnataka
5) Kochi, Kerala
7. The External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj visited Manama to co-chair the second High Joint Commission meeting. Manama is the capital of
8. The Nelson Mandela International Day is observed every year on
1) 05 Jul
2) 08 Jul
3) 18 Jul
4) 28 Jul
5) 31 Jul
9. The interest rates on Sukanya Samriddhi Account for the quarter ending Sep 2018 have been fixed at
1) 7.3 per cent
2) 7.6 per cent
3) 7.9 per cent
4) 8.1 per cent
5) 8.3 per cent
10. Which of the following countries has topped 2018 Global Innovation Index (GII)?