1,965 total views, 3 views today
Reasoning Ability Section plays a pivotal role to score better in Banking and other competitive exams. Now a day, all the exams have higher level of reasoning questions. The questions asked in this section are tricky and time-consuming. But, once dealt with proper strategy, speed, and accuracy, this section will definitely award you the maximum marks in the examination. Here is another set of Questions to improve your speed and practice. Make most of it.
Directions (Q. 1-3): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
Builder X has decided to renovate sundervan society .So, different conditions are given in Data flow diagram. So after analyzing above DFD diagram you have to answer the given questions:
1. After /Before which step Builder should have taken legal permission from concerned authority for renovation work?
1) After asking people of society to vacate their house.
2) After hiring required architects.
3) After taking permission from people of society.
4) Before asking people of society to vacate their house.
5) cannot be determined.
2. Which condition is sufficient to make sure that renovation work will be completed in 6 months?
1) Builders are planning to make renovation make valid for 15 years.
2) Concerned authority are regularly visiting to renovation site for cross check of work.
3) Data insufficient.
4) None of these.
5) People of society have given ultimatum to builders to complete renovation in six months otherwise they will go on hunger strike.
3. Which step of renovation is logically missing in Data flow diagram?
1) To complete renovation Builder should take 3-4 time duration slot.
2) Builders should take legal permission from concerned authority for renovation.
3) If only 30% people gets agree for renovation then Builders should again try to convince people.
4) Before vacating house people should take suggestions from their relatives.
5) None of these.
Directions (Q. 4-8): See the following structure carefully and answer the given questions.
Student ‘M’ wants to admission in the coaching centre. So, different conditions are given in Data flow diagram. So after analyzing above DFD diagram you have to answer the given questions:
4. If student got 80% marks in intermediate and he goes to the coaching for the admission in I.I.T course ,then what would be the possible reason that he does not get admission in that coaching centre?
1) Student is very poor and cannot afford the high fees of that coaching.
2) Student is eligible to get admission but could not provide some valid documents.
3) Student is eligible to get admission in the coaching, but he does not like the faculty and infrastructure of the coaching
4) The student got 78% marks in 12th but got less than 40 marks in Physics.
5) None of these
5. If the student completed his course from any coaching centre, but did not get selection in I.I.T, then what could be the possible reason for that?
1) The student changed his mind to give the exam at the last moment.
2) The student failed in one of the test of the coaching.
3) Data insufficient
4) The student left the coaching in the middle time of course.
5) The student is not so intelligent to crack such a big exam like I.I.T.
6. If a student goes to the coaching for the admission but he returns from that coaching after discussing with the receptionist. Then what will be the possible reason behind this?
1) The student went to the photo studio as he had not passport size photograph which is necessary for the admission.
2) The student does not like the receptionist as she is very rude and does not provide the proper answer to his queries.
3) The student forgot to take some documents which are necessary for admission.
4) Both 1) and 3)
5) The student is not serious about taking the admission in the coaching.
7. If a student got 74.8 % marks in intermediate, then what will be the possible reason that he can get admission in P.M.T course of that coaching?
1) The student cannot get admission in P.M.T but he can get admission in some other course.
2) The student can provide some high reference for the admission in that coaching.
3) After giving some donation to the coaching authority he can secure admission in that coaching.
4) None of these
5) At any cost he cannot get admission in that coaching as it is given in DFD diagram, that only after getting 75% marks, a student can get admission
8. If the student is eligible to take admission, then what would bethe possible reason that he didn’t take admission in the coaching?
1) The student did not like the strict rules and regulations of the coaching.
2) The student wanted to interchange the course with other course after filling the form and that facility is not provided by coaching.
3) The student did not satisfy about the scholarship amount of the coaching.
4) None of these
5) The student did not like the test series and the material provided by the coaching.
1. 3; After analyzing DFD, we can determine that after taking permission from people of society Builder should have taken legal permission from concerned authority for renovation work.
2. 3; Data is insufficient to answer.
3. 2; For renovation , Builders should take legal permission from concerned authority for renovation.
4. 2; Option 2) is the correct answer because others options are not logically valid reasons to not get the admission.Option 2) is the valid reason because without documents no one can get admission.
5. 3; Nothing is mentioned in the data flow diagram about the condition which is asked in the question. So the data is insufficient for getting the answer.
6. 4; Option 4) is the valid answer as documents and photograph both are necessary for the admission.Option 2) and Option 5) are not logically valid statements.
7. 5; Option 5) is the valid answer as it is clear from the diagram that 75% marks is compulsory for the admission. 74.8 % marks is less than 75% marks.
8. 4; None of these are the valid answer as nothing is mentioned about this in the diagram.