Lots of Examinations are scheduled in the upcoming days or months, so, all of you must have to prepare vigorously for getting Success this year. Remember always, only an uninterrupted preparation will award you your Ultimate Goal of getting the dream job. All of you must have to continue your preparation to grab the various opportunities, if you did not start yet then kick start from now as “Time & Tide wait for none”. Don’t wait for the result. Keep preparing always, then can only you will be able to achieve Success.
So, for boosting your preparation, we are providing you with the General/Economy/Banking/Current Awareness MCQs which are in News on the daily basis. Here, the Daily GA MCQs of the day.
1. The British national Christian Michel was extradited to India from UAE recently. He is accused in the Rs 3,600-cr _______ scam.
1) Rafale jet
2) AgustaWestland chopper
3) Bofors gun
4) Kamov chopper
5) C-17 Globemaster aircraft
2. India’s heaviest satellite, aimed at boosting broadband services, was successfully launched by an Arianespace rocket from the French Guiana recently. The satellite was
3. ________ was the top newsmaker in India in the year 2018, according to the Yahoo Year in Review list.
1) Narendra Modi
2) Rahul Gandhi
3) Dipak Misra
4) MJ Akbar
5) Vijay Mallya
4. Which of the following Arab nations has announced to withdraw from OPEC grouping?
1) United Arab Emirates
2) Saudi Arabia
5. Jens Stoltenberg is the present Secretary General of which of the following organisations?
5) UN Women
6. India and which country signed two agreements, one for a currency swap and other for a joint project in Africa, during the recent visit of the Foreign Minister Sushma Swaraj?
7. President Ram Nath Kovind is scheduled to pay a five day State Visit to Myanmar soon. The currency of Myanmar is
8. At the fifth bi-monthly policy review on 5 Dec 2018, the RBI kept the policy repo rate unchanged at
1) 6 per cent
2) 6.25 per cent
3) 6.50 per cent
4) 6.75 per cent
5) 7 per cent
9. The Reserve Bank of India has said that it will reduce the statutory liquidity ratio (SLR) by 0.25 per cent every quarter beginning Jan 2019. At present, the SLR is
1) 18 per cent
2) 18.5 per cent
3) 19 percent
4) 19.5 percent
5) 20 percent
10. In a bid to transform rural areas of the state, Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis launched a unique initiative called “SMART” in which state recently?
3) Himachal Pradesh