Lots of Examinations are scheduled in the upcoming days or months, so, all of you must have to prepare vigorously for getting Success this year. Remember always, only an uninterrupted preparation will award you your Ultimate Goal of getting the dream job. All of you must have to continue your preparation to grab the various opportunities if you did not start yet then kick start from now as “Time & Tide wait for none”. Don’t wait for the result. Keep preparing always, then can only you will be able to achieve Success.
So, for boosting your preparation, we are providing you with the General/Economy/Banking/Current Awareness MCQs which are in News on the daily basis. Here, the Daily GA MCQs of the day.
1. Who among the following is the only athlete from India to be named among the world’s highest-paid female athletes by Forbes? The recent list is topped by tennis great Serena Willams.
1) PV Sindhu
2) Jwala Gutta
3) Saina Nehwal
4) Sania Mirza
5) Mary Kom
2. Auto industry leaders met Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman and asked for a stimulus package. Who among the following is the present president of the auto industry body Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM)?
1) Vinod K Dasari
2) Anand Mahindra
3) Guenter Butschek
4) RC Bhargava
5) Rajan Wadhera
3. India and Pakistan will participate in the military exercise called ‘Tsentr (Centre) 2019’ to be held in September in which country under the aegis of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO)?
4. Amid deteriorating relations between India and Pakistan, Pakistan expelled Indian High Commissioner. India’s present High Commissioner to Pakistan is
1) Navtej Sarna
2) Riva Ganguly Das
3) Gautam Bambawale
4) Ajay Bisaria
5) Harsh Vardhan Shringla
5. According to the latest changes in company law relating to CSR, there are provisions for a punitive fine and prison term for not meeting obligations. Here, the term CSR means
1) Combined Social Responsibility
2) Corporate Social Responsibility
3) Coordinated Social Responsibility
4) Consigned Social Responsibility
5) None of these
6. Former President Pranab Mukherjee was honoured with Bharat Ratna by President Ram Nath Kovind recently. Who among the following was also conferred Bharat Ratan this year?
1) Nanaji Deshmukh (posthumously)
2) Bhupen Hazarika
3) Syama Prasad Mukherjee (posthumously)
4) All the above
5) Only 1) and 2)
7. Karnataka Bank’s transformation initiative – KBL Vikaas – has delivered several wins for the bank. Mahabaleshwara MS is the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of the bank which is headquartered in
8. Microsoft Corporation has come up with which of the following electronics majors to launch its Office applications on latter’s Note 10 mobile phones?
9. The seventh meeting of the home ministers of India and which country was held in New Delhi recently? Asaduzzaman Khan is the present Home Minister of that country.
10. The 77th anniversary of the August Kranti Din was observed on 8 August. The Quit India Movement, or the August Movement, was launched by Mahatma Gandhi on this day in