Lots of Examinations are scheduled in the upcoming days or months, so, all of you must have to prepare vigorously for getting Success this year. Remember always, only an uninterrupted preparation will award you your Ultimate Goal of getting the dream job. All of you must have to continue your preparation to grab the various opportunities if you did not start yet then kick start from now as “Time & Tide wait for none”. Don’t wait for the result. Keep preparing always, then can only you will be able to achieve Success.
So, for boosting your preparation, we are providing you with the General/Economy/Banking/Current Awareness MCQs which are in News on the daily basis. Here, the Daily GA MCQs of the day.
1. According to the Ministry of Commerce data, India has emerged as the world’s second largest scrap importer. Which of the following countries is the world’s largest scrap importer?
3) South Korea
2. The two-day-long 22nd National Conference on E-Governance was held in which of the following cities recently?
3. Which state has topped the list on Breastfeeding and Infant and Young Child Feeding Practices in the country? Health and Family Welfare Minister Dr Harsh Vardhan released a report on Breastfeeding recently in New Delhi.
4. Typhoon Lekima hit which of the following countries recently? The country issued its top warning for coastal areas ahead of the strong typhoon.
5. The World Archery (WA) recently suspended the Archery Association of India (AAI) for defying its guidelines. The present Secretary General of the World Archery is
1) Tom Dielen
2) Jacques Rogge
3) Thomas Bach
4) Gianni Infantino
5) Himanta Biswa Sarma
6. Hashim Amla retired from all form of international cricket recently. He has been playing for which country?
2) New Zealand
5) South Africa
7. The annual five-day Haj pilgrimage commenced recently during which millions of Muslims from across the world gather in the holy city of Mecca. Mecca is located in
4) Saudi Arabia
8. DBS Bank India has tied up with technology business incubator Social Alpha to mentor enterprises. DBS Bank is headquartered in
9. The RBI’s Task Force on Offshore Rupee Markets, which has recommended that onshore market hours may be suitably extended, was headed by
1) Usha Thorat
2) R Gandhi
3) Arundhati Bhattacharya
4) Nachiket Mor
5) Shyamala Gopinath
10. The Rotary Club of Madras East recently conferred the MS Swamianathan Award for Environment Protection upon Kenneth M Quinn who is the present President of
2) World Food Prize Foundation
3) Green Belt Movement
4) Conservation International
5) World Wide Fund for Nature