Lots of Examinations are scheduled in the upcoming days or months, so, all of you must have to prepare vigorously for getting Success this year. Remember always, only an uninterrupted preparation will award you your Ultimate Goal of getting the dream job. All of you must have to continue your preparation to grab the various opportunities if you did not start yet then kick start from now as “Time & Tide wait for none”. Don’t wait for the result. Keep preparing always, then can only you will be able to achieve Success.
So, for boosting your preparation, we are providing you with the General/Economy/Banking/Current Awareness MCQs which are in News on the daily basis. Here, the Daily GA MCQs of the day.
1. Parliament adopted a statutory resolution recently for levying 200 per cent duty on all goods originating in or exported from which country to India?
1) North Korea
2. Nalin Shinghal has been appointed as the new Chairman and Managing Director of which of the following public sector undertakings?
5) Coal India
3. Prime Minister Narendra Modi is the chief guest at the Eastern Economic Forum (EEF) to be held in Sep 2019. EEF is held each year in Vladivostok, a city in
4. In the Union Budget for 2019-20, the govt has imposed what per cent import duty on newsprint? There was no import duty on newsprint so far.
5. Which of the following teams won the Copa America 2019 football tournament recently?
6. Who among the following cricketers became the 4th batsman and the 2nd Indian to score over 600 runs in a single edition of the World Cup recently?
1) Rohit Sharma
2) MS Dhoni
3) Hardik Pandya
4) Shikhar Dhawan
5) Virat Kohli
7. Which of the following states will host the 21st Commonwealth Table Tennis Championship at the Jawaharlal Indoor Stadium?
8. Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) carried out a successful test of Nag missile recently. Nag is an
1) anti-ship guided missile
2) anti-aircraft guided missile
3) anti-tank guided missile
4) anti-submarine guided missile
5) None of these
9. Bonalu is a Hindu festival celebrated annually in the state of
3) West Bengal
10. Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan visited India recently. He is the present Foreign Minister of which of the following gulf countries?
5) Saudi Arabia