Lots of Examinations are scheduled in the upcoming days or months, so, all of you must have to prepare vigorously for getting Success this year. Remember always, only an uninterrupted preparation will award you your Ultimate Goal of getting the dream job. All of you must have to continue your preparation to grab the various opportunities if you did not start yet then kick start from now as “Time & Tide wait for none”. Don’t wait for the result. Keep preparing always, then can only you will be able to achieve Success.
So, for boosting your preparation, we are providing you with the General/Economy/Banking/Current Awareness MCQs which are in News on the daily basis. Here, the Daily GA MCQs of the day.
1. The Oriental Bank of Commerce slashed MCLR for one-year tenor loan by five basis points recently. In the term MCLR, letter ‘L’ denotes
2. The Central Govt has set the target to provide clean drinking water to all by 2024. The Union Minister for the newly created Jal Shakti Ministry is
1) Gajendra Singh Shekhawat
2) Santosh Gangwar
3) Madan Lal Saini
4) Giriraj Singh
5) Arjun Ram Meghwal
3. The winner of the Jnanpith award for the year 2018 is
1) Salman Rushdie
2) Arundhati Roy
3) Anita Desai
4) Vikram Seth
5) Amitav Ghosh
4. Which of the following firms has become the world’s most valuable brand in the 2019 100 Top BrandZ report by the market research agency Kantar?
5. The Indian Railways has entered into a tripartite agreement involving which country to get 7 lakh euros for railway station development?
6. The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet has approved the continuation of who among the following as secretary to the Vice President of India?
1) PK Mishra
2) Nripendra Misra
3) Sanjay Kothari
4) Bharat Lal
5) IV Subba Rao
7. PM Narendra Modi has accepted an invitation from President Emmanuel Macron to attend the outreach session of the G7 Summit in Biarritz. Macron is the present President of
8. The anti-trust authority of the European Union blocked the merger of Thyssenkrupp with Tata recently. Thyssenkrupp is an industrial conglomerate of
2) South Korea
9. _____ has announced its first interactive game show, “Confetti”, in India to be available on its dedicated video platform.
10. The International Day Against Child Labour is observed every year on which date?
1) 01 Jun
2) 02 Jun
3) 12 Jun
4) 22 Jun
5) 30 Jun