Lots of Examinations are scheduled in the upcoming days or months, so, all of you must have to prepare vigorously for getting Success this year. Remember always, only an uninterrupted preparation will award you your Ultimate Goal of getting the dream job. All of you must have to continue your preparation to grab the various opportunities if you did not start yet then kick start from now as “Time & Tide wait for none”. Don’t wait for the result. Keep preparing always, then can only you will be able to achieve Success.
So, for boosting your preparation, we are providing you with the General/Economy/Banking/Current Awareness MCQs which are in News on the daily basis. Here, the Daily GA MCQs of the day.
1. Who is the present CEO of the Ayushman Bharat Yojana, arguably the world’s largest cashless health insurance scheme?
1) Indu Bhushan
2) J Satyanarayana
3) Subhash Chandra Garg
4) Ajay Narayan Jha
5) Ajay Bhushan Pandey
2. The RBI has issued revised norms to deal with stressed assets. Now, lenders have to submit a weekly report to the RBI on defaults by borrowers with exposure of
1) ₹ 50 lakh
2) ₹ 1 cr
3) ₹ 2 cr
4) ₹ 4 cr
5) ₹ 5 cr and above
3. Which of the following is the only bank in India in which state govt holds 59 per cent stake?
1) Karnataka Bank
2) Punjab and Sindh Bank
3) J&K Bank
4) Punjab National Bank
5) Bank of Baroda
4. The RBI set up a CRILC in 2014 to effectively deal with non-performing assets. In the term CRILC, letter ‘L’ denotes
5. Prime Minister Justin Trudeau recently announced that single-use plastics will be banned in the country from 2021. He is the present PM of
6. A deep depression over the Arabian Sea recently intensified into a cyclonic storm near Gujarat coast. It has been named cyclone
7. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will attend the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) Summit in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. India became a member of SCO in
8. India signed $800-mn Line of Credit Agreement in Mar 2019 with which country to assist it in achieving sustainable social and economic development?
1) Sri Lanka
9. Sandeep Chaudhary qualified for the Tokyo Paralympics with a world record in which game recently?
1) Pole vault
2) Discuss throw
3) Shot put
5) Javelin throw
10. With the consumption of 24.9 mn metric tonnes of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) in 2018-19, India has become the world’s ______-largest LPG consumer.