Lots of Examinations are scheduled in the upcoming days or months, so, all of you must have to prepare vigorously for getting Success this year. Remember always, only an uninterrupted preparation will award you your Ultimate Goal of getting the dream job. All of you must have to continue your preparation to grab the various opportunities if you did not start yet then kick start from now as “Time & Tide wait for none”. Don’t wait for the result. Keep preparing always, then can only you will be able to achieve Success.
So, for boosting your preparation, we are providing you with the General/Economy/Banking/Current Awareness MCQs which are in News on the daily basis. Here, the Daily GA MCQs of the day.
1. The Rajiv Gandhi International Airport has been declared as the eighth best airport in the world. This airport is situated in
2. The inflation based on the Consumer Price Index (CPI) remained at what per cent in Apr 2019?
1) 2.52 per cent
2) 2.60 per cent
3) 2.72 per cent
4) 2.80 per cent
5) 2.92 per cent
3. India’s Jehan Daruvala is associated with which of the following games? He won an inaugural Championship recently.
4. Who among the following won the International Cricketer and Batsman of the Year award at the CEAT Cricket Rating (CCR) International awards 2019?
1) Aaron Finch
2) Rashid Khan
3) David Warner
4) Virat Kohli
5) Andre Russell
5. Sana Mir has become the highest wicket-taking women spinner in ODIs as of now. Sana plays for
4) West Indies
5) South Africa
6. Volodymyr Zelensky is the president-elect of which of the following countries? He was fined 32 USD recently for showing his ballot on poll day.
7. Who among the following won the 2019 Spanish Grand Prix F1 championships?
1) Valtteri Bottas
2) Daniel Ricciardo
3) Fernando Alonso
4) Lewis Hamilton
5) Sebastian Vettel
8. The TreDS platform helps cash-starved micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) raise funds. In the term TreDS, letter ‘D’ denotes
9. Subhash Chand has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to
10. Which country started testing its fastest-ever bullet train ALFA-X version recently which is capable of reaching 400 kmph (249 mph)?
4) South Korea