719 total views, 6 views today
Lots of Examinations are scheduled in the upcoming days or months, so, all of you must have to prepare vigorously for getting Success this year. Remember always, only an uninterrupted preparation will award you your Ultimate Goal of getting the dream job. All of you must have to continue your preparation to grab the various opportunities, if you did not start yet then kick start from now as “Time & Tide wait for none”. Don’t wait for the result. Keep preparing always, then can only you will be able to achieve Success.
So, for boosting your preparation, we are providing you with the General/Economy/Banking/Current Awareness MCQs which are in News on the daily basis. Here, the Daily GA MCQs of the day.
1. The Bank of International Settlement (BIS) was established with the mission to serve central banks in the year
2. Ramchandra Singh Deo passed away recently. He was erstwhile king and the first finance minister of
2) Himachal Pradesh
3) Madhya Pradesh
3. Shubhankar Sharma has become the youngest Indian to make cut in a Major in the game of
4. Which of the following small finance banks officially launched its commercial banking operations recently? Ajay Kanwal is its MD and CEO.
1) Equitas Small Finance Bank
2) Jana Small Finance Bank
3) ESAF Small Finance Bank
4) Utakarsh Small Finance Bank
5) Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
5. Which of the following firms has confirmed working on launching ‘Athena’, its own Internet satellite, early in 2019?
1) Space X
6. The 4th BIMSTEC Summit will be held on 30-31 Aug in
7. The 8th BRICS Health Ministers’ Meeting was held recently in
1) New Delhi
5) Sao Paulo
8. The govt is going to launch a new standard called MicroDots to check
1) vehicle thefts
2) lynching incidents
3) poaching in national parks
4) traffic violations
5) school dropouts
9. Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu recently launched ‘e-Pragati core platform’ to connect the citizen to 34 departments in the state of
2) Tamil Nadu
5) Andhra Pradesh
10. As per the decision taken at the 28th meeting of the GST Council, recently, traders with what turnover will deposit GST on monthly basis but will not have to file the quarterly returns?
1) Any turnover
2) Rs 10 cr
3) Rs 5 cr
4) Rs 7 cr
5) Rs 20 cr