General Awareness is one of the sections by which you are able to score full marks in least time. Only you need uninterrupted preparation and the knowledge of all the recent News that is happening all around. You need to keep yourself updated on this. For this, you need not to move different sites or such. We at BSC4SUCCESS have started an initiative christened as, “General Awareness based on Daily GA Dose” in which you will get all the questions, in MCQ format, based on the Daily GA Dose, which cater all the news on the daily basis.
This initiative is for making you will aware of all the News across the world. Here is today’s General Awareness MCQs. Make most of it.
1. The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) has recently signed a cooperation agreement with which of the following financial corporations to assist IBBI in further building the capacity of insolvency professionals and insolvency professional agencies for the purpose of the bankruptcy code?
2. The World Bank, Govt of India and representatives from which of the following states signed a loan agreement for additional financing of $137 million for the Dam Rehabilitation and Improvement Project (DRIP)?
4) Tamil Nadu
5) All the above
3. The Union Housing and Urban Affairs Minister launched the e-Dharti app and eDharti GeoPortal to help the public in getting the necessary information on fingertips and the govt to effectively manage its properties. Who is the current Union Housing and Urban Affairs Minister?
1) Anant Geete
2) Thawar Chang Gehlot
3) Radha Mohan Singh
4) Hardeep Puri
5) Jual Oram
4. International Finance Corporation (IFC) is a member of which of the following international financial institution?
4) World Bank
5) European Union
5. India has been declared polio-free country in the year
6. The International Finance Corporation (IFC) is an international financial institution that offers investment, advisory, and asset-management services to encourage private-sector development in developing countries. The IFC is headquartered in
1) New York, US
2) Manila, Philippines
3) Geneva, Switzerland
4) Paris, France
5) Washington DC, US
7. Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the new Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Institute of Archaeology at
4) Greater Noida
8. Centre & North Eastern States has adopted which funding pattern for the newly approved Flood Management and Border Areas Programme (FMBAP) scheme?
9. The National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority (NPPA), under Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, today put out list of how many anti-cancer non-scheduled medicines with MRP reduction up to 87%?
10. The 34th edition of AAHAR – the International Food and Hospitality fair – was held recently in
4) New Delhi
11. The Registrar of Geographical Indications accorded a geographical indication (GI) tag to the Marayur Jaggery largely produced in the regions of Marayur and Kanthallur gram panchayats of
2) West Bengal
3) Tamil Nadu
12. Who has been conferred Honorary Doctorate from the UN established University of Peace?
1) Narendra Modi
2) Nitin Gadkari
3) Venkaiah Naidu
4) Sushma Swaraj
5) Manmohan Singh
13. Who has been named for the Chameli Devi Jain Award for an Outstanding Woman Journalist for the year 2018?
1) Anjana Om Kashyap
2) Fiona Bruce
3) Tina Daheley
4) Reeta Chakrabarti
5) Priyanka Dubey