General Awareness section is the scoring section in every competitive examination. You need daily practise as well as revision for being updated. So, we are providing you all with the General Awareness for quick revision. This will definitely boost your GA. Make most of it.
1. Which of the following films won the Best Picture Oscar at the 91st Academy Awards?
2) The Favourite
3) Green Book
4) If Beale Street Could Talk
2. The Global Business Summit 2019 was held in which city recently? It was the fifth edition of the three-day Summit.
4) New Delhi
3. The winner of the Best Original Score Oscar at the 91st Academy Awards is
1) Black Panther (Ludwig Goransson)
2) BlacKkKlansman (Terence Blanchard)
3) Isle of Dogs (Alexandre Desplat)
4) Mary Poppins Returns (Marc Shaiman)
5) If Beale Street Could Talk (Nicholas Britell)
4. Who among the following was nominated by the US President Donald Trump recently as his envoy to the United Nations?
1) Heather Nauert
2) Knight Craft
3) Elizabeth Warren
4) Kamala Harris
5) Ivanka Trump
5. The winner of the Best Original Song Oscar at the 91st Academy Awards is
1) Shallow (A Star Is Born)
2) All the Stars (Black Panther)
3) I’ll Fight (RBG)
4) The Place Where Lost Things Go (Mary Poppins Returns)
5) When a Cowboy Trades his Spurs for Wings (The Ballad of Buster Scruggs)
6. Which country recently created history in Twenty20 International when it scored 278 (highest score) for three wickets in 20 overs against Ireland?
3) Sri Lanka
7. Who among the following won the Best Actor Oscar at the 91st Academy Awards?
1) Willem Dafoe (At Eternity’s Gate)
2) Christian Bale (Vice)
3) Viggo Mortensen (Green Book)
4) Bradley Cooper (A Star Is Born)
5) Rami Malek (Bohemian Rhapsody)
8. India has been invited as guest of honour to the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) meeting to be held in
4) Abu Dhabi
9. Who among the following won the Best Actress Oscar at the 91st Academy Awards?
1) Glenn Close (The Wife)
2) Lady Gaga (A Star Is Born)
3) Olivia Colman (The Favourite)
4) Melissa McCarthy (Can You Ever Forgive Me?)
5) Yalitza Aparicio (Roma)
10. The CBIC has set up three working groups to suggest ways to facilitate exports and improve compliance by way of curbing tax evasion. The full form of CBIC is
1) Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Collections
2) Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs
3) Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Concessions
4) Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Cess
5) None of these